Simplify, streamline, and speed up Catalog Management.
Catalog management can be overwhelmingly complex. More and more companies demand e-catalogs that adhere to certain standards for data transmission. Suppliers must ensure that they have the technology to enable them to transact electronically with anyone, anywhere, and anytime.
To ensure that your catalog delivers on expectations, you need to answer these questions:
- Which standard do you need to send your data (cXML, EDI, PIDX, etc.)?
- Is it specific to each customer (pricing and product)?
- Do the catalogs contain the right categorization (UNSPSC, UOM)?
- How much content does each item need?
Once these questions are answered, there are even more considerations:
- How is your product information being defined, stored, retrieved, and managed throughout the the entire e-commerce process?
- Are you doing direct or indirect procurement?
- How do you get this information into the various system setup to manage your e-procurement?
Intrigo is committed to enabling digitized Catalog Management to suppliers. We have created a methodology that digitizes and simplifies catalog management, so that in almost all e-commerce, e-procurement, e-marketplace, supply chain management (SCM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, buyers and suppliers can transact electronically and provide real value to each other.
What Intrigo Provides
- Easy-to-use templates
- Uncomplicated and quick catalog creation
- Customer-specific pricing and currency to custom fit the solution for buyers
- Processes and methods for direct and indirect spend, utilizing catalogs
Our implementation methodology
Intrigo sets up short discovery session to assess customer’s needs and goals
Intrigo recommends and provides the tools and templates for catalog creation
Intrigo works closely with suppliers to develop catalogs for their customers
Our solution helps reduce training and maintenance costs by digitizing catalog creation and management, enabling the system to do it automatically.
Leveraging our solution, enterprises can pull data directly from the ERP system, ensuring zero data errors unlike outdated manual processes.
Our solution is designed to promote standardization, portal harmonization, and an increased ability to do business across all platforms.
Reduced On-boarding Time
Intrigo’s Catalog Management helps suppliers connect with buyers in weeks, not months.