Make data-driven decisions. Anticipate trends. Streamline your supply chain planning and execution.
Supply chain planners armed with SAP APO can effectively glean actionable information useful for predictive analytics to accelerate planning and execution.
As the market goes digital, a responsive and cost-effective supply chain that leverages analytics and insights is critical to addressing these questions:
- When will a product be in demand?
- What is the behavioral pattern of a certain product design (e.g., when does the product go out of style or use)?
- What are the aftermarket demands?
Real-time analytics and insights can address these questions and bring benefits and drive more positive impact to the supply chain business, including:
- Dynamic and model consistent
- Simple and easy to manage
- Less IT intervention
- Complete control over all elements
- Deeper analysis
Sales and Operations Planning
Supply and Demand Planning
Scheduling and Sequencing
Order Availability, Promising, and Allocation
Track and Trace