Simplify Planning and Execution. Speed time-to-market.
Supply chains are becoming more complex as businesses expand globally and diversify their products and services. Changing customer expectations put great pressure on enterprises to accelerate their time-to-market. This results in countless challenges in supply chain planning and execution:
Insufficient data analytics and reporting tools
Volatile market conditions and complex logistics
Fragmented systems with multiple information silos
Planning and execution gaps
Multi-faceted data models
Lack of customer centricity.
Intrigo’s IBP Implementation Solutions
Re-engineering your supply chain with IBP requires intensive knowledge and expertise. Intrigo has the people, tools, processes and experience to take your project to completion with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations.
- SAP IBP launch partner
- First partner to implement SAP IBP
- Developed agile-based methodology for SAP IBP
- Maximum number of IBP implementations
- Most customer references
- Investment in private cloud environments
- Offshore delivery and support for IBP
- Global partnership with SAP for development and testing
- Shaped and deployed S&OP on HANA
SAP Integrated Business Planning
SAP IBP enables companies to optimize their strategic value. It allows for innovation strategies uniquely positioned to empower supply chains.
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
- Harmonized process and optimal collaboration
- Address cross-functional and critical business decisions
- Alignment and integration of planning and execution
- Efficient change management
- Availability of information to all stakeholders
- Cost-effective and quick customer service
- Instant reactions to changes and demand