Extreme Agility: Respond to Evolving Markets with Real-time Supply Chain Planning.
Attend this webinar, co-presented by SAP and Intrigo, to hear about the latest trends in supply chain planning, and how leading global corporations have built advanced capabilities to:
– Speed up the global planning process cycle by as much as 50%
– Provide global visibility and collaboration into planning cycle tasks, decisions, and outcomes
– Automate the collection of critical data points for accurate forecasting and capacity allocations
– Minimize working capital requirements by reducing over-production, avoiding inventory obsolescence, and reducing inefficiencies at third-party logistics
The buzz: “A goal without a plan is just a wish” (Antoine de Saint-Exupery). Sales and operations planning is a critical first step for the success of any business. The challenge? Doing it well. Best practices for a seamless supply chain: Gauge demand (avoid over- or under-stocked inventory). Optimize demand with supply. Collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Get buy-in across the organization. Simplify and publish the plan. “Wash, rinse, repeat.”
The experts speak:
Join us for Seamless Supply Chain Challenge: Plan Ahead, Get Ahead.
Learn how Corning leveraged SAP IBP to address their business challenges.
Key issues faced:
– Lack of global Visibility and collaboration in the planning cycle tasks, decisions, and outcomes
– Time-consuming and manual collection of data points for forecasting and capacity allocations
– Forecasting errors led to higher inventory levels
The buzz: “Survival is optional. No one has to change” (W. Edward Deming). As we begin 2017, companies like yours face volatile demand and faster response expectations from customers, while your supply chain complexity grows as it goes global. What to do? The Internet of Things can provide vital business information across your network, enable real-time data analysis, support department and company collaboration, and offer creative ways to digitally transform end-to-end processes. Join us for Internet of Things: Jump-Start Your Supply Chain.
The experts speak: