Intrigo built bridges, using SAP’s Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) module, between Oclaro’s new S/4HANA ERP System and its four (4) MES legacy systems in China, Japan, United Kingdom and Italy. This presentation describes:
– The approach that enables the interface to (i) be modular, (ii) be extensible and (iii) be accommodative of a wide variety of requirements from different manufacturing processes.
– The business reason and benefits associated with building these interfaces (bridges).
– The collaboration and implementation approach that enabled the factories to report production in a very robust fashion, without hiccups, immediately after go-live.
Through this webinar, you will:
– Focus on true order promising that gives salespeople a real-time reservation tool to better serve customers and make reliable commitments on behalf of the enterprise.
– Demo order promising and the creation of machine learning models to predict late shipments.
– Learn how a new data platform called online predictive processing (OLPP) can automate this insight.
– Understand how this capability can be integrated with SAP.
During the webinar, our experts will share how Microsoft and other global corporations were able to significantly improve their procurement operations, and optimize their manufacturing supply chain while substantially driving down costs by co-innovating with SAP Ariba and Intrigo. We would like to invite you to attend this exclusive, complimentary webinar to better prepare yourself to take a leap in your procurement supply chain transformation.
This webinar highlights
– How Albemarle Corporation, a leading chemicals company, achieved long-term sustainability and success in its S&OP process courtesy the SAP IBP Cloud solution.
– The company leveraged the platform to streamline their granular data and use it to build reliable and extended Supply Demand Balancing component.