In this webinar, you will learn how S/4HANA Public Cloud:
– Became the transformative digital core of Intrigo Systems
– Enabled Intrigo to streamline operations and prevent revenue leakage
– Helped Intrigo enforce controls and compliance across key business processes
WEBINAR: Microsoft Re-invents Its Manufacturing Supply Chain by Co-Innovating with SAP Ariba & Intrigo
At this webinar, you will learn how Microsoft:
– Reduced the supplier commit process from 3 days to 30 mins each week.
– Sped up onboarding for suppliers from 4 months to 4 days.
– Standardized Vendor engagement enabled via B2B, Flat files or through web-user interface.
– Enabled multi-tier planning and collaboration between Microsoft, Contract Manufacturers, and suppliers.
Fortune Favors the Prepared: Planning Your Way to Success in Retail
Attend this webinar to learn how these winners are deploying SAP Integrated Business Planning to:
– Bring together strategic planning, merchandise planning, assortment planning, supply and demand planning, execution and allocation management.
– Automate the collection of critical data points for accurate forecasting and capacity allocations.
– Minimize working capital requirements by reducing overproduction, avoiding inventory obsolescence, and reducing inefficiencies at 3PLs, brokers and carriers.
Extreme Agility: Respond to Evolving Markets with Real-time Supply Chain Planning.
Attend this webinar, co-presented by SAP and Intrigo, to hear about the latest trends in supply chain planning, and how leading global corporations have built advanced capabilities to:
– Speed up the global planning process cycle by as much as 50%
– Provide global visibility and collaboration into planning cycle tasks, decisions, and outcomes
– Automate the collection of critical data points for accurate forecasting and capacity allocations
– Minimize working capital requirements by reducing over-production, avoiding inventory obsolescence, and reducing inefficiencies at third-party logistics