Make data-driven decisions. Anticipate trends. Streamline your supply chain planning and execution.
Big data has turned mainstream in today’s world, as forward-thinking manufacturers who coordinate 80% or more of their supplier network activity leverage Big Data to achieve greater data accuracy, clarity, and insights across supply chains.
As the market goes digital, a responsive and cost-effective supply chain that leverages analytics and insights is critical to addressing these questions:
- When will a product be in demand?
- What is the behavioral pattern of a certain product design (e.g., when does the product go out of style or use)?
- What are the aftermarket demands?
Real-time analytics and insights can address these questions and bring benefits and drive more positive impact to the supply chain business, including:
- Predictive and comprehensive methods to maintain data fidelity across dynamic supply chains
- Insights into what happened during the planning run, why it happened, the impact of data, and rule changes to the plan
- Visibility to the network and complexity of plan changes due to business requests and changing demand or supply situations
Intrigo’s Analytics Solutions
Intrigo solutions for Planning and Execution leverage the benefits of Analytics to lead to more contextual intelligence and optimize these processes:
Sales and Operatioans Planning
Supply and Demand Planning
Scheduling and Sequencing
Order Availability, Promising, and Allocation
Track and Trace